Resources To Help Your Community
We know long term community capacity building includes constant attention to community basics: good schools, an educated work force, well-kept neighborhoods and parks, a well-maintained infrastructure and knowledgeable community activists. That is why Northern Plains provides support to communities in those areas.
- Strategic Planning
- Workshops, Seminars and Tours
Access to funding:
Northern Plains offers funding assistance through a variety of programs. Here are some of the programs available:
- RUS and Rural Development Programs
- NPEC Revolving Loan Fund
- Local, State and Federal Programs
- Assistance with application development and follow-through
You can find more information on our Other Funding page.
Introduction to other resources:
- Access to state and other community leaders
Business proposal development:
- Special expertise in developing producer-owned; value-added businesses.
- We can assist your community in arranging elements needed for location, operations, capital, incentives, etc.
- We become part of your "team" when seeking solutions to community problems and opportunities.