Operation Round Up Guidelines
- Funds shall be disbursed in the general service area of Northern Plains Electric Cooperative Trust, Inc. (NPEC) solely for charitable, education, scientific, health or safety purposes.
- Only tax-exempt organizations qualify for funding.
- No funds of "Operation Round Up" shall in any fashion be used to support any candidate for political office or for any political purpose.
- Not more than $2,500 will be given annually to any family unit, group, organization, charity, or like organization.
- The Board will not meet less than semiannually to evaluate applications.
- One of the "Trust" activities will be to report at the NPEC Annual Membership Meeting each June.
- The Board reserves the right to carry over applications to a later meeting depending on fund availability and other factors.
- The Board will disburse funds equitably throughout the NPEC service area as practical.
- Call Northern Plains Electric Cooperative office at 1-800-882-2500 if you have any questions.