Safety Poster Contest
Attention Kids! Enter our Poster Contest!
Northern Plains is sponsoring a safety poster contest for children in kindergarten to sixth grade. The purpose of the safety poster contest is to make children aware of the dangers of electricity. At Northern Plains, safety always comes first, and we are dedicated to doing our part to teach children how to be safe around electricity. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and featured in the Northern Plains local pages of the North Dakota Living magazine. So grab your art supplies and be creative!
- Posters must be on white, 8.5x11 inch paper.
- Posters must depict the theme: “How to stay safe around electricity.”
- Print the child’s name, school grade, address and parents’ names on the back of the poster.
- Child must be a dependent of a current Northern Plains member.
- Submit entries to a Northern Plains office (Cando or Carrington) or mail to:
Northern Plains Electric Coop
Attn: Brittnee Wilson
PO Box 608
Cando, ND 58324
- Deadline is March 5.
- K - 1st Grade
- 2nd - 3rd Grade
- 4th - 6th Grade
Prizes in each category
- 1st prize: $20
- 2nd prize: $15
- 3rd prize: $10