Northern Plains Electric Cooperative (NPEC) members can now save $12 a year on their bill. Starting in July NPEC will be offering members a $1 monthly bill credit to those who go paperless and use autopay with a checking or savings account. Due to increasing paper, printing, and postage costs you can help the cooperative save and in turn the cooperative can pass the savings on to the members.
How to enroll
Use your NPEC account number and an email address to make a SmartHub account. One can download the SmartHub app to their mobile device or click here to be directed to the SmartHub portal. You can also find the SmartHub portal at the top of our homepage on our website.
Need help? View our step-by-step directions on how to enroll through SmartHub or give us a call at 1-800-882-2500.
How to navigate in SmartHub
- Click on “Billing & Payments” (webpage) or “Bill & Pay” (app) on the menu bar.
- Click on “AutoPay Program”.
- Must enter in a checking or savings account to receive discount.
- On the menu bar click on “My Profile” (webpage) or “More” (app).
- Click on “Update My Paperless Settings” (webpage) or “Settings” (app).
- Click on “Paperless Billing” (app).
- Click the toggle to switch to paperless.
Posted June 21, 2023